Corporate Sponsored Senior Projects Program
Baskin School of Engineering's (BSOE) Corporate Sponsored Senior Projects Program (CSSPP) fosters deep and valuable relationships with the Silicon Valley business community through student, faculty and corporate engagement.
- Corporate Sponsors collaborate with faculty to define high-value senior design projects
- Students are engaged in meaningful interdisciplinary team-based learning
- Teams of 3-5 students work on the project for two quarters to fulfill their graduation requirements
- The corporate sponsor provides a designated liaison as the team's customer
- Sponsor and faculty together plan projects to ensure that schedules and milestones are realistic and that the deliverables are useful
- Teams interact with sponsor to review project status and progress
- Corporate sponsors can receive intellectual property rights to results developed by undergraduate students
Opportunities for students to participate in this highly competitive program are limited. Students should communicate with their professors early to learn about the application process.
All of the posters from past years' programs are here: CSSPP Sponsors.
Tuesday, May 31st 2022
The program will start at 10:30am with refreshments and a poster session, followed by lunch at 12:00pm.
In order to protect us all in these changing times of COVID-19, we have changed the format for this year to remove the indoor presentations. You will see the wide variety of posters on the projects our students have undertaken, and learn how teams collaborated with their corporate sponsors to solve real-world problems.
Outside - In Person - Masks Required
Baskin Engineering Courtyard
(guests only - students presenting in the program do not need to RSVP)
Special thanks to our supporter, Flash Memory Summit
Read about how the 2020 Senior Projects teams dealt with the COVID-19 shelter-in-place mandate.
In order to introduce your project to our faculty, to make sure it is scoped appropriately to the skills of our students and the time allowed, we ask that you send us a one page description of the project. Click the image above to visit our submission page.
2019-2020 sponsors and supporters include: Flash Memory Summit, Oracle, Accolade, Amazon, Anthem, Cisco, Continental, Datacare Software, Glooko, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Mercedes Benz, PeopleConnect, Certus Critical Care, SAP. Click the image above to view poster booklets and to see past sponsors.
Baskin School of Engineering's (BSOE) Corporate Sponsored Senior Project Program (CSSPP) fosters deep and valuable relationships with the Silicon Valley business community through student, faculty and corporate engagement.